Wednesday 4 July 2012

Suicidal Cats ?


On 3 July, I received a call of foul smell emitting from the grass patch behind Block 785.  It happened to be my day off, so after breakfast, went to investigate the foul smell.

The smell was indeed very bad, and as I was combing the grass patch, still cannot find the source.  However, at the corner of my eye, there was sightings of houseflies flying out from the drains.  Suspecting that there could be rotten food, instead I saw a dead cat lying in the drain.

We picked it up and there was no signs of injuries, except lots of bleeding coming out of the mouth.  Injuries could be internal.  Anyway, it was placed in a black bag and arranged for it to be disposed.

Our suspicion could be the cat have fallen from a height at night, and found itself landed inside the drain instead of the grass patch.  Suicide ?? Only the cat knows ....

No comments:

Post a Comment